– 5.30pm Pick up at your hotel
– Enjoy delicious Banh Mi and Juice with the best view of the Saigon skyline
– Head in to District 5 for Banh Xeo and Bo La Lot
– On to District 10, to sample tasty Vietnamese smoothies and mini rice pancakes
– Cruise down the riverside on the bikes to a great street food restaurant
– We have a tasting menu of many different dishes here
– 9.30pm Say goodbye and drop off at your hotel
You know what its like, on vacation in a strange place with a myriad of food choices. Which are good, which are bad? Which ones are actually clean? In the tourist area you will get tourist service – take a Saigon tour to taste food made by locals for locals. Your English-speaking guides will explain what everything is and how to eat it. They will know the best places and most interesting spots – our guys do anyway!! On our Saigon Food Tour you can even try to make some of the food yourself.
We show you why as this tour celebrates the two things that we think make Saigon the amazing destination that it is – its people and its food. We start off with some freshly made Vietnamese fruit juices and world beating Vietnamese style Iced Coffee as we take in the breathtaking view of the skyline at dusk. Then we head into the alleys and by-ways of the city, we will visit several different districts outside of the city centre, finding the freshest, tastiest street food there is. Together we will taste 7 (sometimes more) sumptuous Vietnamese delicacies on our Saigon Food Tour, choose from Goi Cuon (fresh Vietnamese spring rolls stuffed with veggies, shrimp and herbs), Banh Xeo (Vietnamese pancakes with bean sprouts, shrimp and fresh herbs and salad), Banh Khot (individual rice flour cakes with a variety of toppings) Banh Mi (the now world famous Vietnamese baguette with its delicious range of fillings) and Oc (freshly grilled shellfish and clams with delicious dipping sauces).