– 8. 30 am Pick up at your hotel
– Enjoy Coffee and Juice with the best view of the Saigon skyline
– Head to a local wet market in District 4 – experience the sights and sounds (and smells!)
– Take a tour of the Cathedral and Post office – classic colonial architecture
– Head into Chinatown to visit one of the oldest pagodas in HCMC
– Go for lunch to sample some amazing Vietnamese food
– 12. 30 pm Say goodbye and drop off at your hotel
Sometimes when traveling it’s great to go it alone, take the bus, discover and maybe even get a little lost. Sometimes it’s better to go with a local, not just to stop you from getting lost but also to find the hidden spots and better understand what on earth is going on. If you are visiting Saigon consider what taking a Saigon Tour can give you over showing yourself around.
Saigon Tour – Your tour buddy will guide you effortlessly through the bustling Saigon traffic. We start off by taking in the best view of the city skyline as we introduce ourselves and sip freshly squeezed juices in a great location off the tourist trail. We go on to see some beautiful and historic colonial architecture before setting off for a local wet market. This is a truly unique experience as we join locals shopping and see all kinds of exotic offerings – at the markets, we will have time to sample a variety of fresh fruits and try delicious fresh coconut water. Our Saigon Discovery Tour buddies will be on hand to show and explain all the amazing sights and sounds. After the market, we experience the atmosphere of a fascinating centuries-old pagoda shrouded in incense – a great time to pause and reflect away from the bustle of the city. Then it’s time for lunch where we will go to a local restaurant to try some exquisite Vietnamese food. After lunch, we take you back to your hotel and say our goodbyes.